changed name – unchanged Quality
The success story of about 70 years high-end capacitor design and production within the Hitachi Group continues under a new banner.
With the same team, the same production facilities and the same spirit of innovation, AIC tech Inc. commits to remain at the forefront of new technology development.
Under the leadership of the Hitachi Group, the Japanese mentality with its zero failure tolerance, has led to one of the lowest field failure rates of <0.5 FIT in the market. These values remain firmly established both for the company management and the entire workforce.
With one of the lowest field failure rate in the market, there is measured reliability behind these words.
Lead performance, innovation and reliability as well as new market standards for the future, are what our global power electronics customers can continue to rely upon.
- high reliability with lowest field failure rate (0.5 FIT)
- ultra compact
- large CV value
- high permissible ripple current
- high rated voltage (up to 600VDC)
- long useful life
- professional power supplies for industrial, scientific and medical applications
- static frequency inverters / servo-drives
- traction drives and auxiliary inverters
- uninterruptible power supplies
- energy buffer for textile machines and electrical cutter-knife-drives
- wind generators
- solar inverters